Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life feels beautiful today

Well, it is 9:19pm and I am setting on my bed with my right foot propped up on a pillow. Spunky (my puppy) is asleep with her head across my leg. I am watching TV and taking time-lapse photos of the snow. Sleep is not on my agenda tonight so I've decided to make the best of it. I am off work recovering from foot surgery and getting some severe cabin fever. My babe and I always text goodnight to each other. Since we are getting 8-10 inches of snow, he may be taking a vacation day. He called and we talked on the phone. God, I love talking to him. He has the coolest daughter and a big dog. I am so in love. Not sure i'd ever know love again after being so hurt before and then loosing my only child to suicide. I felt like I had too much baggage. We have been dating since September and it just gets stronger. We have relaxed around each other much better in the last month. I just feel like I have so much to say and can't post my every move on Facebook. Spunky has added a very fulfilling dimension to my life. She is a very sweet puppy and is very loving. She gets angry with me because I can't get up like I did before this foot surgery. As long as she has her dingo bones she is a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment